We offer 14 days free return from the date the products have been shipped out for all orders by private people. Delivered goods must not have been unpacked, fitted or used in any way and should be correctly and safely stored. Returned goods must be in the condition as they were delivered. Free return right is not applicable on products on order, or products that has been on sales.
All returns need to be notified in advance by email to email@example.com to obtain return instructions. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or credited.
How to make a return
1) Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org where you state your order number, product name, product code, quantity and the reason for the return. You might be asked to provide us with photo material in case of damaged goods.
2) You will then receive a return number for your authorized return.
3) Put a copy of the packing slip into the return and state your name and the return number clearly on the packing slip. Please make sure that you package goods in a suitable manner and return them on suitable transport. The arrangement of the transport for your return is your responsibility. Also the return cost is paid by the customer unless the product is returned because of damaged goods.
4) Upon receipt, returned goods will be inspected to ensure that all components are within the returned package and that the goods are in a re-sellable condition, except in case of damaged goods.
5) Once we have received your return, you will then get a refund, minus our actual shipping cost to you. In case of damaged goods or faulty products, we will ship out a new product once we have received and inspected the damaged/faulty product. We will reimburse any amounts you have paid for returning of the damaged/faulty goods to us.
All authorized returns, independently on supplier or brand, should always be sent back to:
All Handles & Pulls / Allabeslag Sverige AB
De Geersfors 25
591 98 Motala
Returns not sent to the address above will not be credited!